Need to Rid of Personal or Company Confidential Documents?
REACH Shredding provides secure proper destruction for your paper destroying needs. Being associated with the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and having worked with over 250 local business and residents, we are take pride in our document handling and destruction.
Upon entering our facility, either through your own boxes or through our secure shredding bins that we loan out, your documents are secured guaranteed. Our facility is equipped with round-the-clock surveillance cameras, an alarm system, and motion detectors. Only authorized personnel have access to the facility. Document destruction also meets the privacy requirements for HIPAA and FACTA. The paper is processed through our high industrial cross cut shredders ensuring that those papers are reduced to minuscule pieces which are afterwards recycled.
How does this process work?
- You give us a call and get a free estimate and quote
- If you are satisfied with what you hear, you can schedule to either have us pick up or you can drop off anytime
- Sit back and relax as REACH Shredding takes care of those documents that you don’t have to spent hours shredding!
- Bulk Pickups
- Bulk Pickups
- Downtown Pickups
- Valley Pickups
- Bulk material $0.47 per pound
- 9-gallon container $20.00 per pickup
- 16-gallon container $28.50 per pickup
- 32-gallon container $50.00 per pickup
- 64-gallon container $90.00 per pickup
- Free estimates on annual purges
- Don’t want to sort through your binders and folders? Don’t worry about that. We sort our material before sending it through the shredder.
- We recycle more than paper. Mondays we pick up cardboard, glass, tin, plastic, and aluminum as well.
- Worried about the charge for the pick-up? That’s one less thing to worry about since pick-ups are free of charge.
- Did we mention that we loan out shredding bins? Our bins sizes vary from 9 gallons to 175 gallons.
So what are you waiting for? Those papers won’t shred themselves!
Give us a call today!
Our shredding VS their shredding
Our available bin sizes